Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for purchasing our products (or subscribing to our services) at Meds.cvpharmacy.in.
We offer a return and refund policy for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get a return subject to conditions mentioned below.
To initiate a return call on 888168813. Item to be returned must be properly packed (to avoid any damage in transit).
Item must be returned within 30 days to following address:
Mukundrai Brothers Pharmacy
Tilak Road, Mahal
Nagpur – 440032 (Maharashtra) India
Ones returned item will be inspected to check for any tampering leakage or breakage. If item is in perfect condition, then only return is possible.
After the 30-day period, you will no longer be eligible and won't be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to try the product (or service) in the first two weeks after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs. All the refunds and returns will be processed under these conditions only:
- Only unopened items can be returned.
- Cut or loose strips cannot be returned
- Item must be returned in its original packing as it is
- It is mandatory to present original invoice while returning items.
- Non-returnable items include syringes, needles, injections, masks, diapers, cold storage items etc.
- The batch number of item to be returned must match the batch number mentioned in the invoice.
- Item are eligible for return up to 30 days from date of purchase.
Upon return how will I get refund?
Refund will be made to the original source of payment. Same bank or card from which payment was made will be credited upon refund.
Upon return how much payment will be refunded?
Refund will be made for product only. Delivery cost will not be refunded. Further if you request us to arrange pickup and return, Return to Origin (RTO) charges will be borne by you (the customer).
Cancellation and Return of order that is in transit
In case, if you cancel the order that is in transit, delivery cost and RTO charges will be borne by you.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.